Education and Experience:
· BA or BS degree, preferably in finance related major is a plus but not mandatory.
· Five years minimum credit department experience in a high volume environment.
· Prior work experience preferred dealing with supermarket chains, club/wholesale stores and direct store delivery systems. · Proficiency required in Microsoft office with strong ability to manage and manipulate data in Excel and to effectively navigate in ERP systems. BPCS MRP system experience a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Research customer deductions and payment discrepancies to accurately process, issue, and post credits/debits to customer accounts as necessary.
· Maintain effective communications with customers, Polar Sales Representatives, and other internal departments on all credit matters, to ensure consistent application of Polar Credit policies and timely communication of any issues affecting the customer’s accounts.
· Effectively manage collections of assigned customer base to improve cash flow and minimize credit risk including the review of credit held orders.
· Maintain strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills, with an attention to detail, to manage accounts with complex setups and a large volume of transactions (credit/debit) to be reconciled.
Good starting pay and benefits. Must be able to lift 50lbs and pass a drug test.
Job code: 211